4+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
50k to 200K (depending on experience, skills and how much you can impress our CTO)
We hire people on two qualities:
(1) How skilled they are ?
(2) How quickly can they learn ?
- Have experience with RTOS based embedded software (FreeRTOS will be preferred)
- Experience on 32 bit ARM processors (STM32 experience will be preferred)
- Strong knowledge of C language (Will prefer if you C is better than your english/urdu)
- Experience on wireless sensors/ radios (Lora experience will be preferred)
- Understand embedded testing (must be able to demonstrate critical thinking)
- Be able to work independently with minimal or no supervision
- Be able to use Jira or similar software for bug tracking
- Experienced in doing code reviews of others (and comfortable with learning quickly) when your own code is reviewed by others
- Be able to use GIT and can collaborate with team projects (we use Bitbucket)
- Have experience with IDEs such as Keil, IAR (Keil preferred)
- Strong knowledge of SPI, I2C, UARTs, clocks(will prefer if you know what is an “eye diagram”)
- Will prefer experience with (Logic analyzers, power analyzers, mixed signal oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and other advanced debugging / logging tools)
- Basic knowledge of desktop application development (c# , java, python will be preferred)
- Have experience of debugging & testing of embedded systems
- Have experience with wireless communication protocols
- Have experience with connecting embedded systems to the cloud
- Will prefer if you have experience of Microsoft Azure / AWS for managing IoT assets
- Have experience with GSM modems and http,tcp,udp concepts
- Will prefer candidates with knowledge of COAP or MQTT
- Will be expected to learn quickly.
HOW TO APPLY
- Will be responsible for testing samples of cowlar node from the production line (this includes radio performance, power consumption, making sure performance meets our design specifications etc).
- Will be responsible for developing automated test platforms to ensure quality during production.
- Will be responsible for doing code reviews, debugging and optimization of code.
- Will be responsible for extending OTA functionality via NFC.
- Will be responsible for enhancing cloud connectivity functionality.
- Will be responsible for discovering bugs/ anomalies in firmware and fixing them.
- Will be responsible for maintaining a staging of our firmware assets (lab, alpha, beta, test farm and production).
- We expect New product engineering to begin from Q2/Q3 2019. You will be part of a team that will develop and expand our product line in the dairy space.
- Attach your latest resume and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the email please mention your biggest technical accomplishment in embedded systems or anything cool you built in the past that you’re proud of.